Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let little girls be little girls

I have two little boys and I am obsessed with little girls clothes.  I think God knew what he was doing when he gave me 2 boys because I would be completely broke from buying cute clothes for my little girl.  

I especially love girls clothes that are different/original.  If I had a little girl she would definitely stand out {and wouldn't look like a miniature teenager...hate those grown up clothes for little girls}.  

That's why I LOVE Matilda Jane. I spotted one of their sundresses on a little girl in music class and I just fell in love. I even love their cute little labels {nice and big so I could tell who made the fab little dress}.  I even love their name! 

So if I am blessed to have a little girl next time around {third times a charm!} this will be my first stop....maybe I should buy a dress now just because...just in case ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment