Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pujy Baby Bathtime

If you are a mom you know that there is nothing trickier than bathing a newborn.  They are small, floppy and slippery when wet. Oh and did I say that most of them hate taking a bath! That's why I love love LOVE the puj tub.  All of the bath tubs I've tried are hard plastic, or your newborn is supposed to lay in a net {which makes them even more difficult to wash well, if that's possible}.  The puj tub, however, is soft and cushiony.  It cradles your newborn and makes them feel secure.  It also is great because you can stand upright in your bathroom while giving your little one a bath, unlike other tubs which require you to bend over your tub, or set it up on the changing table.  Such a great idea...I wish I had thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment