Sunday, September 19, 2010

Custom Cuddlery

I guess you know by now that I love baby blankets...and of course anything personalized.  So I really love Fill In The Blankie.  They make great, keepsake blankets that include extensive personalization in the cost {you not only can include a name and date, but a message/saying too...all 4 sides of the blanket!}.

I've purchased 2 blankets from them for my sons' infant Dedications -- the As Good As It Gets and the Martha's Majesty -- and was super pleased.  I also purchased one as a gift and the mom is still talking about how wonderful the blanket is.  I just wish I could afford to get one for each milestone in my kids lives {okay maybe not high school graduation, but at least while they are babies☺}!

P.S. Save 15% with code: 031015

No comments:

Post a Comment