Monday, September 6, 2010

My absolute fav newborn item...

Sleepy Wrap
I am a big fan of babywearing {because it's great for baby and perfect for multi-tasking moms} so when baby #2 came along, I knew I had to find a better sling.  With my first little one I tried the conventional slings, the custom-sized slings, and of course the Baby Bjorn {which I still love, but is better for older babies}.  And nothing worked for my newborn.  They were either to rough or he just didn't enjoy being in them.  When I stumbled upon Sleepy Wrap I knew I had found a keeper.

Sure enough, when my little one arrived and I popped him in, he was instantly in heaven {and asleep}! Whenever he is tired and fussy, and can't be soothed easily, I just slip him into my Sleepy Wrap.  When he was just a few weeks old and we were ready to be out and about, I would carry him in the Sleepy Wrap and he felt so protected and content.  I love love love this product...especially because it comes in the best shade of my favorite color!

Update:
I just decided to look at these videos on how to use your Sleepy Wrap and they are fantastic! They make using the wrap even easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment