Friday, October 1, 2010

Itzbeen three minutes since I last fed him and he's hungry again!

Between sleep deprivation, food preparation, household maintenance  and general mommy-brain, it's sometimes really difficult to remember how long ago you fed, bathed, changed or put to sleep your baby.  Especially in the early days when you seem to feed and change your little one every 3 minutes.  Throw in a few older siblings and it's a wonder how you keep your sanity.

That's why I love this little device {and not just because I love all gadgets} because it took one thing off my plate, having to remember when I last fed/changed my little one. If he was fussy I could quickly determine if he might be hungry, sleepy or possibly wet just by looking at my little Itzbeen timer!  {Of course he could've pooped right after I changed him, so it's not full proof for those circumstances}

Of course the only downside is that it's as small as a large cell phone and just like a cell phone it can be easily misplaced. And with mommy-brain who knows where/when you will find it again if you lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment