Monday, October 11, 2010

And then there were 2!

I just got a double stroller and was so excited about it......and then I saw this one.  The City Select by Baby Jogger is so friggin' awesome!!  It is amazing how many ways it can be configured {at least 16 as far as I can tell}. It basically is the answer to the few complaints I have with my double stroller:  it's too big when I only have 1 kid or only 1 kid wants to be in the stroller; I want to use my bassinet AND be able to have the older 1 in the stroller. And what about when baby #3 comes along and baby #2 is still in a car seat too! The City Select is the answer to every parent's dream!

Okay, I'll admit the price tag is pretty insane {especially when you factor in all the optional accessories}. But if you have more than 1 kid the price of this stroller is as much as or less than all the different sized strollers you will accumulate trying to find the right combo that will fit your life. Too bad I already have all of those strollers because I now have no excuse to get one....sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment