Monday, February 27, 2012

Milk and Cookies

I need a boost - a boost in milk supply that is.  I always struggle with milk production as soon as my baby is around eight months.  It happened with my daughter and now with my son.  As with my daughter, I turned to my old favorite, fenugreek. Yes, it does make me smell like maple syrup, but it worked. However, I wanted to try something new. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just don't feel like popping ten pills a day. 

When I mentioned my supply issues to a friend, she told me about this new cookie that is supposed to increase milk supply. Of course, I had to check it out. I googled "breast milk cookies" and discovered Milkmakers.

How does it work?  These cookies contain three special ingredients to help increase milk production - oats, brewers yeast, and flax seed.  The Milkmakers website boasts that eating only one or two a day has shown to increase milk production.  So, of course, I placed an order and was amazed with how great they tasted {I ordered the oatmeal chocolate chip}.  I also saw results!  So, if you are looking for a quick boost, check out Milkmakers cookies.  I think you {and your baby} will be happy! 



1 comment:

  1. However, I wanted to try something new. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just don't feel like popping ten pills a day. Baby Milk Formula

    ReplyDelete