Thursday, December 15, 2011

You had me at "how do you close this thing?"

L.O.V.E.
I just returned from {a much needed} vacation and I now can truly say...I love my stroller. Not just love, in love, infatuated, soul-mated to my stroller. I once {back in '07} thought I was in love...with a Bugaboo. But now I know that was merely young lust. Once you've mated with a stroller, you know all those that came before it were simply a distraction. Love like this doesn't come around every day {well, until the next great stroller comes out.}

Okay, okay enough with the metaphors. Here is what sold me, and has kept me, in love with my CityMini. And if you are a parent, a grandparent or even a caretaker, you will understand why I fell hard for this one:


Perfection!

If you've ever struggled to close any stroller with packages in one hand, or a screaming baby in another hand, or both, you'll understand how beautiful the CityMini's quick close feature is.

As I was waiting to go through customs after a 5+ hour flight home, trying to corral my sleep deprived 4 year old, hold my completely knocked out 1.5 year old and make sure our luggage wasn't picked off, I folded and unfolded {just as amazing} this bad boy too many times to count. And every time I was able to flick it open and close and move in and out of places, I fell deeper and deeper in love.

But don't take my word for it. Love is best experienced in person:


No comments:

Post a Comment